Saturday, January 5, 2013

A little face mania

Some time ago in November I guess, we with one wonderful beader from Chech Republic Ringaile exchanged something into polymer clay faces, made by her (this her blog http://craftnichedili.blogspot.com/) .
I got from her four things- two grey faces, a set of 3 green little faces (I haven't done anything with them yet) and a mother of earth which I have coloured into a different colour.

This is the first work- a braclet : A Winter Dream





And this is my second baby, this was a gift for my dear friend: A Sleeping Beauty


They are very similar, yet I love them both. :) Why is this craziness about sleeping faces? They are very versatile and beautiful... I wish I could make some myself....

Happy beading,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)