Friday, March 15, 2013

"Cranbery Snake" RAW Lariat



I am so happy it is my first lariat. I finished decorating it yesterday.. I have called it Cranberry Snake. It reminds a snake a bit. I used 5 colours Toho seed beads, purples, silver and black. For the decoration- keishi pearls and some red corals, geen seed beads in two colours. I have put a cord inside so it is very bendable and very flexable :) Like it a lot, that it is not stiff....

Our teacher's Vitalija's kind comment ( Fantastika, Inga-G. ! dar tokios gyvates-spanguoles negirdejau! Ka reiskia zmogaus fantazija! Sita spalva daugelis megsta Idomiai tie perliukai isikomponavo… darbas "gutukiskas" , kaip visada. Grazuolis zgutas! ) - that it is beautiful, and quite stylish, and full of fantasy ant the colour is popular) I am in the ninth heaven....


Happy beading and trying out a lariat :)
G.
.................................................................................................................................................................

PSSome other lariats from my class From Lithuanian golden handed girls :)
 
Autumn Flower by Julija



Rain Cheat by Artof Shine

Saint Tropez by Paradis

Purple Evening by Dalika
Tell me a secret by Rebel Soul



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)