Monday, December 30, 2013

Two new pieces

Hi - oh i feel so much better after Christmas, all ,my creative energy is coming back, I don't know what it was- cannot understand. However, it isn't that I don't like Christmas, but this period just makes me numb in terms of jewellery making- it is as it is. Anyways.... two newer pieces (sorry for the poor quality my better camera hasn't been repaired yet. )

A set with polimer clay faces ("The Lady")
I have included toho beads, blue pearls, "swarovski", square beads. It is bead embroidery and herringhbone :)
The second piece is called "The Lady in  black and white" I did a bit of herringbone , then just strung some beads and joined them with the leather string. Of course there is soutache ;)

Happy beading just enjoy little pieces ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)