Saturday, February 8, 2014

Colour school 2: A necklace Barbara

Hi hello- I have come up with a new homework- the task was to complete a piece in one colour preferably black, white or grey. Most pieces were in black - of course it is a potent colour. So here we had to think
about TEXTURE, VALUE and other things:

My pendant  Barbara-I have made the pendant myself, using the molding sylicone form for polymer clay. I tried to use different textures on both sides, as the bottom I used the left friend of a  lost earing. oh super super challange I like it a lot .
See you!
Gutukas

Other wonderful pieces of the same task:
\


In black:

By Jurgita Benderytė

By Rebel SOUL EK
By Eglė Vosyliūtė

By Ieva Skačkauskienė

2 comments:

  1. I love your pendant necklace! gorgeous tone, on tone and I really love that face bead. I have one on my table waiting for some ideas .... and this is getting the creativity flowing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you stopped by and that you are planning something it is great :) So if you do i would like to see ;) Best of creeative luck !!!!!

      Delete

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)